Parent Code of Conduct
Bossier High School/Louisiana High School Athletics
- Emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play.
- Eliminate all possibilities which tend to destroy the best values of the game.
- Stress the values derived from playing the game fairly.
- Show cordial courtesy to visiting teams and officials.
- Establish a happy relationship between visitors and hosts.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of sports' officials.
- Eliminate criticism of coaches, this only diminishes your childs respect and has no place in high school athletics.
- Achieve a thorough understanding and acceptance of the rules of the game and standards of eligibility.
- Recognize that the purpose of athletics is to promote the physical, mental, moral, social and emotional well being of the individual players.
- Remember an athletic contest is only a game - not a matter of life or death for a player, coach, school, official, fan, community, state or nation.
- If any parent or fan chooses not to follow this code of conduct they will be banned from attending any event at any high school in the state of Louisiana .