MEMORANDUM FOR: Bossier High School JROTC Instructors and Cadets
FROM: David Thrash, Principal
SUBJECT: JROTC Uniform Policy
- The Bossier School Air Force Junior ROTC uniform policy is as follows:
- Instructors will wear the Air Force service uniform each day, Monday-Friday, with the exception of designated spirit days. Instructors may choose to wear the ABU or FDU one day per week at the discretion of the Senior Aerospace Science Instructor. On designated physical training (PT) days, instructors may wear school-appropriate PT attire.
- Freshmen enrolled in JROTC will be issued uniform in the first three weeks of the semester and will be required to wear the uniform by the fourth week.
- All Sophomore, Junior, and Senior cadets will be issued uniforms and will wear them beginning on the third week of school on designated uniform days.
- Thursday’s are designated as JROTC uniform days. It is the responsibility of all faculty and staff to assist in making sure cadets wear the uniform properly throughout the day and report any suspected uniform violations to the JROTC staff. Any JROTC student who is absent on uniform day will wear their uniform on their first day back to school.
- This letter supersedes all previous uniform policy letters.
Principal, Bossier High School